View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 01:18 PM   #252
Lazerbrainz2k3

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS - M6, NPP, MRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
I assume it was done for the people actually attending the event in Orange County, rather than everyone else watching online. The internet isn't everyone afterall.
I'd think that if you're going to hold the reveal in California, for those lucky enough to be on hand in that one and only place where the reveal is happening, it would be a minor inconvenience to require them to modify their schedules to show up for a reveal happening at 5:30pm local rather than make millions of enthusiasts on the east coast stay up until midnight to catch the event live.

Or split the difference (more or less) and hold it at the Corvette Museum, making people on both coasts compromise a little.

Then again, after decades of having the NFL schedule Monday Night Football to cater to the west coast audience even for games between two east coast teams (how many people in Seattle and San Francisco REALLY care when the Giants and Eagles play each other?), I should be used to the right coast being disregarded in favor of the left.

I guess I'll find out how the reveal went tomorrow morning. Thanks, GM.
Lazerbrainz2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote