View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 08:36 PM   #18695
hotrodsally
The Legend Lives On

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS SIM
Send a message via Yahoo to hotrodsally
Gee, I hate comin' late to the party. Looks like the gang is all here. Sounds pretty lively.

LBM, the Spring Mountain Range is about 40 miles west of LV and about 10,000 feet up, where it routinely snows. There's even a small ski resort there. It seems that more and more frequetly we get some snow in the valley, mostly just a dusting in the foothills, but every now and then we get azz-whupped in some part of the valley.

Sky Man, thanks for posting the Yves Rossy "Jet Man" Thread. You know the CowBell guy looks like a cousin to the the Geico Cave Man. Hope your 100% soon.

Lighting, glad things weren't worse for you. You ready for the next salvo to hit by tomorrow or Sunday? We had some minor damage here (trees and branches) but nothing compared to UT or SoCal. Be safe!

Hi Paul. Hi Chris, Hi Diane. Hi Freeman. Hi Sugar'n'Spice.

Welcome SpeedFreak5 - hey, we replace worn out car parts - so, why not body parts? I have a 6" titanium plate and 9 screws holding my left humeral head together, so I'm not nearly as bionic a you. Hope you mend soon. (Humeral head? now that sounds disgusting!)

Anybody besides me who doesn't have their holiday decorations up yet? Sunday is the day!

Viva Las Vegas!
hotrodsally is offline   Reply With Quote