View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 09:09 PM   #113
Davy_Baby9

Drives: Duramax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
Agree. And ouch unfortunately for the 3 at PBIR last Thurs night... I feel bad because they're all in the Novice group, and the track was crowded so freight train effect... and then they each had to pit in after 15-20mins (roughly 6 laps or so)... PBIR is not a long course like Sebring. I'd be pissed too...

There were 4 of us total with GT350's but I have the Track pack. I don't run in their Novice group since I run in the other group (Intermed/Advance). I took out both of the Tech pack guys with me each for a quick 10mins or so session so they can experience the course at a much faster pace... one was all new to hpde's and he still hit limp mode in 3 out of his 4 sessions.

Anyway this was during my 3rd session that night and here was one of the runs with the second guy. We had fun and since I had a passenger I was driving 8/10ths to be safe... I know the PBIR course quite well. At the end of the vid, you can hear him complain about not going out anymore since he hit limp mode in his. I Hope Ford makes it right for all the Tech/base car owners...

Man that sounds awesome. I still want a base.
Davy_Baby9 is offline   Reply With Quote