View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 09:01 PM   #7
PinHead
Banned

Drives: Duramax
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Prior to kicking this off with the 1st question answered...

a note from The Chief.

To the Camaro Nation - Before we begin this new way of being another step closer to our Camaro family, I wanted to take an opportunity to say a few words, personally. As many of you know, since the first days back in 2008, this team has always made an effort to be part of as many Camaro gatherings as possible. Obviously, we cannot make every event, but I would say we have met thousands of you over the years, all the way back to Valdosta! I take great pride in the fact that my team has given up vacation, weekends, and personal time because of their passion for the Camaro, and the desire to meet with you to find out what you like about the car, and, more importantly, what you don’t like about the car. Many of you know them by name, and most of you have given us the great honor of signing your cars and posing for pictures with you. We are the lucky custodians of the Camaro for these generations, not only because we are the men and women who listen to our customers wants and needs for the car, but we get to design, engineer, and build your dreams. It is very satisfying when we get to interact with you in person to see that we have met your expectations. I personally love when you walk us over to your Camaro, and show us what you have done with our creation to personalize it to your liking, many of you ‘naming your baby’. That is the moment when we have connected with you, and you with us, on a personal family level. However, I think where this Camaro team rises above is when you tell us your Camaro experience is not meeting your expectations, ranging from the dealer experience to service to ‘something doesn’t work’. This is why we decided to create an “As Al” forum. Since we can’t meet with everyone personally, we decided to provide a forum where you can ask us the most frequent questions as a group, and we will provide the answers that may reach many of you we can’t talk with one on one. While the title of the forum is ‘Ask Al”, rest assured your answers will be formed by the best team in the automotive business. There are no individuals on the Camaro team, but rather one body of many passionate Camaro people. We are excited to begin this new chapter, and hopefully grow the bond with our entire Camaro family I proudly call “Camaro Nation”. As I always say (and no it does not always mean that something new is coming, Mike Lee, it just means that I love my job and want to say it at that moment), “It’s a Great Day in Camaroland!” I look forward hearing the first question.
Thanks Chief! (I gotta get some sympathy votes)
PinHead is offline   Reply With Quote