View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 06:02 PM   #3
waterman

Drives: Grandad's C2 L89
Thanks for posting Mike.

Thank you Al and the Camaro Team for taking the time to answer our questions. More importantly for the "team's" genuine interest in our Camaro experience, and addressing both our positive and negative concerns. It is a great privilege to be able to communicate directly with those who have engineered, designed and built our cars.

I am in my mid 50's, working hard and playing hard. I am blessed with a wonderful family and health. My home is finally paid for and my sons have finished their education and are on their own. I have worked very hard to get to a point in life where I can do something for myself that I have not been able to consider or afford since I was a young man. That is to treat myself to something very special; a 2018 ZL1 1LE. Direct feedback from the Camaro Team means a lot to me and is greatly appreciated.

Also a huge shout out to camaro6 and the members of these forums (way too many to mention by name) whom have made my decision to purchase a new Camaro an absolute no brainer.

My apologies for straying off topic. I'm just truly thankful to be a part of Camaro Nation!