View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #8
deuce189

Drives: 2009 370Z (for sale)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbit View Post
Sales department at Good was decent when I bought my Suburban in '04. Service department needed some work. They are obsessed about their customer reviews, and they like to push unneeded service.

Dmitry at Auburn Chevrolet wasn't too bad. He knew his product.

Stay away from Randy at Puyallup Chevrolet. He'll try to pull a snow job on you. He doesn't know squat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisTrout View Post
Try Good Chevrolet in Renton. If you order it through them they will usually go MSRP with no mark up. I got my baby there and they have always been good to deal with in my experience.
Yeah i'm not sure about Goode Chev, i saw where they had a 2SS/RS 1LE 2013 camaro there for sale. He said they have about another $10k in additional options added to it's already stickered $44,998 MSRP.... i get a feeling they are price gouging the shit out of it. If explained of the added dealer options it sounds like they might have put another 2k in additions at the most and that's not including them claiming that the 1LE front chin spoiler was a dealer added option and not included with the 1LE package which sounds like bullshit to me.

I'm pretty sure i'd just get a debate with them if i went to that dealership. I wasn't born yesterday.
2009 370Z Sport Touring = Current
deuce189 is offline   Reply With Quote