View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 09:24 AM   #6601
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
I have a hard time seeing batteries coming real soon in FS vehicles, but GM had better step on it if they want to keep up with Ford's electric F150.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/7/23/2...on-pound-train

I don't know how long it will be until the F150 all electric truck hits the market, but if they are teasing it now, wouldn't you think we could see it on the streets in just a year or two? Maybe not...I don't know.

As for all electric in general, it seems that GM has that covered, as they have already announced multiple all electric vehicles coming, but I don't recall anything about full size.

I just wish instead they had done more with the voltec technology. Seems like a waste.
I want to know what kind of trickery they did to pull that stunt off. Same with when other truck makers do outrageous stunts like that lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Lung Jimmy View Post
Not that "the people I know" form a statistically valid sample, but nobody i know who has a truck is likely to want an electric one.
This ^ I could see some people with money buying it up just because they can but I don't see how many people will buy electric truck
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote