View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 09:22 AM   #10
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSCrider View Post
Last week, I found this 2011 2SS RS Convertible with only 36K miles on her and grabbed her. She was delivered last week and she is amazing! Bone stock other than a MagnaFlow exhaust that sounds incredible. She was obviously somebody's garage baby and is pretty pristine inside and out. There are a few rock chips and paint imperfections I will be correcting as soon as its consistently above 70 degrees, and she needs a good top cleaning and 303 treatment, too. Can't wait to get started on all that, plus some cosmetic mods I plan to do (nothing major or irreversible - just black wheels, red calipers, blacking out the side badges and bowties). Might also put a touch screen/backup camera using the PAC dash kit - but I might not. Super pumped for those topless sunny cruises from my house down the beach!

P.S. That stupid dealer sticker on the back is already gone
I see you got your Camaro from Gary Smith.Was it the Ford dealer or the Honda dealer? Anyway hope you enjoy it. We {The Emerald Coast Camaros) had a good club back in the 2010-2020's when then Camaro came back out again. If you want some good reading look it up on this forum under Florida Clubs. Good luck and enjoy your new investment.