View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 10:38 PM   #1527
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevelle vs Camaro View Post
Hello all Noob here from the great state of Washington. Former mustang owner who has come to the dark side (the dark sides more funner). Literally 180’d on cars.

Went from Ford to Chevy, convertible to hard top, black to white and Auto to manual. Wasn’t looking for a Camaro in general but it was on the list. I ended up finding this 1ss at an infinity dealership. It had a pro charger and once drove..... well it was a wrap. I believe the former owner was/is a member here as i found a thread where he was trying to sell PC before trade in... glad no one bought it!

Anyways only found post of his about PC and his AWE exhaust. I can tell it’s been lowered and has sway bars. Also upgraded to what i believe are some type of 1LE wheels as it has 305’s rear and 285’s front.

If anyone has any info on car it be much appreciated. PC was installed at Carc Connections in WA.

Here’s some pics of the Camaro, Mustang and my baby.
Welcome and one hell of a find at the dealer. What was the username or link to the post. Should be other posts about the car somewhere on here.