View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 05:22 PM   #36
samsumon

Drives: 4 wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Peterson View Post
↑↑↑ So how much of this impatience is due to so much other information being instantly available via internet search, or at worst (generally) a day or two for questions posted in other sections of this very site?

Al and the team have to do better than simply offer opinion on a knee-jerk basis.

Norm
While I can 100% agree that today we are acustomed to instant gratification/information, my statement was not based on that attitude or experience. I'm just expressing myself in a dissapointed manner. Like most of us here, I truly love my car and this gave me an awesome opportunity to get inside the mind of those who built it, but it's kind of a bummer when you dont know when you'll get an answer and the likes... I just feel this could have been (still can) a very interactive sub-forum and it's not living up to the fullest potential.

Again, some questions on here don't require more than a few lines from the masterminds; others, I can understand are a bit more in depth and should be thoroughly vetted by the team before being posted.
samsumon is offline   Reply With Quote