View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 10:24 PM   #2
Bee

Drives: SS/RS - Rally Yellow
I was originally planning on doing the fuel rail flip, but ultimately went with the Holley EFI Fuel rails instead. The kit (Summit Part# HLY-534-210) comes with everything except the GM fuel adapter (Part# HLY-534-211). Although you would have to cut the lines to length and install the fittings.

In hind sight, I probably should have just bought just the rails instead of the kit, because I routed the crossover line at the back and swapped out the steel braided hose for Earl's UltraPro (PFTE) braided hoses instead. One, because I preferred black over silver and two, I was concerned about getting fuel smells from the steel lines and three, PTFE lines are a lot easier to work with/cut.

I erred on the side of caution and pressure tested all the lines I made before installing them. Earl's makes a test kit that you can connect to the line and use an air compressor. I then placed the line in a bucket of water to make sure there were no bubbles. Once everything was installed, I pressurized the system with fuel and checked for leaks before firing it up.

SEPA5 South Eastern Pennsylvania 5th Gen Camaro Club
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote