Thread: No Man's Sky
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 12:30 PM   #17
shibbs
Captain Gingerbeard

Drives: 2012 IOM RS/SS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
I wish there was more inventory space. I haven't played long enough, but I do think you can upgrade the exosuit to carry more, but it's just way too small. I know you can upgrade or buy bigger ships, but even then, going form 16 slots to 18 or to 21 or whatever, just isn't cutting it. have to keep going back up to space station, or if you are lucky and find a galactic trading thing at an alien base, or you have to start dropping things. lots of things.
I've got something like 38 slots in my exosuit, and a ship with 33 slots, about to upgrade to 38+. I STILL don't have enough. That's part of the game, though. The more you get, the more you need. It's all about TRADING for what you need in the later recipes.
Pedders Coilovers, BMR trailing arms and toe-links, Prothane solid poly subframe bushings, JDP Motorsports rear upper control arm bushings, Texas Speed long-tube headers with 2" primaries, modified fully 3" Magnaflow competition catback. CAI cold-air intake. DBA rotors, Hawk pads.

Quote:
'Hellcat' sounds like some kinda 15 year old furry with liek "I'm a blue fox with wings and magical kawaii powers" kind of sh*t.
shibbs is offline   Reply With Quote