View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 07:59 AM   #7
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
Sounds like you need a dual mode......with a forza threeway switch, but of course convertibles did not come with it... BTW your in Michigan you should ask her if she likes the sound of a hot rod and tell her to STFU cool is not a pink chicks car, grow a pair or turn your car in.... LOL Build it if you have it, if not its going to taste bad down the road and your displeasure for the car being dusted with doors on the side of the road well....that leads to guys buying things like mustangs that are factory trying to sound louder on purpose. What you have smog there? I would be at Livernois ..... like I said maybe you could dual mode, headers, hfc, cam and she would not divorce you but rather grab her crotch and make monkey noises like Tim the tool man .... As any good performance mod 1/4 way to 1/2 way just does that.... Somebody needs a trip to the track, go big of go home..........LOL My wife loves my Camaro...... And since when do we do everything to please our wives.... LOL Wait is this hers.............

Muffler delete is What some do, its also of course illegal: and on some sounds better than the stock trash cans out back, but thats why dual mode,... and it sounds better by far. Good Luck .

Last edited by christianchevell; 05-22-2016 at 08:14 AM.
christianchevell is offline   Reply With Quote