View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 12:46 AM   #15
Silveradoss573

Drives: Camaro 1LE
Well I just signed for a 2023 glacier white Titan Pro-4x today. Dealership has been a pleasure to deal with especially my sales lady and sales manager. Truck is loaded with every option other than rear seat entertainment basically. Paying below MSRP and they gave me a good-fair trade number for my silverado so wife and I pulled the trigger. Planning on finishing things up later this week. Hopefully we picked a good one that will last many years because these vehicle prices are just plain insane.

I did go and look at the Rams again btw. Nice looking trucks and definitely nothing again them. But when I compared Ram vs Titan opinion to option as close as possible, the Ram was thousands more. My local dealer didn't seem too motived overall for business as well for some reason had next to no inventory. Appreciate the suggestion no doubt to give them a second look. Again Ram does build a nice looking truck. Maybe next time, as long as they still have a V8.

Here's the only picture I have so far. Forgive me for the crappy lighting, angle and phone quality. I'll get some better ones in the near future.👍

Last edited by Silveradoss573; 05-15-2023 at 01:42 PM.
Silveradoss573 is offline   Reply With Quote