View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 07:39 AM   #12
Walkure

Drives: '17 ZL1 A10 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyPinon View Post
Actually, I am much afraid of surgeries and want anything else. Yes, MRI could be an option but my physician didn't recommend this one yet. I have another appointment let's see what he suggests.
Depending on your insurance, they may not authorize an MRI until they have exhausted other less costly options. That was my situation. But depending on the level of your discomfort, you may want to press the issue harder.
Surgeries nowadays are so much better then what I had back in 2001. For me, I have a two inch scar where they cut through the lumbar muscle to open me up and get to the problem. The same surgery today would be laparoscopic so you’d only have 1-2 tiny little incisions the don’t even need stitches. Far less invasive.
Obviously surgery might not be the solution you need. For most people, it is not necessary. But an MRI will answer that question.
As mentioned in another post, use the heated seat option. If nothing else, a little heat will relax your back muscles and make things a little better.
I hope you can get a good diagnosis and resolve your issues. Back pain is no joke.
Walkure is offline   Reply With Quote