View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 10:17 AM   #8
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBM camaro 2 View Post
The LLT is pretty amazing sometimes, I really am just trying to make a call out to Willoverkill for some help on this subject. The reason I made a thread was so he could enlighten us and keep this information public for anyone trying to make the most out of the LLT. I've been supercharged before but honestly I like being NA with e85, so I'm gonna try hard to hit over 300rwhp NA on the LLT. I have PMd him but I think the holidays have everyone occupied.
I am shooting for 300rwhp right now on a NA LLT and don't know if it will be possible without E85 (don't really have great access to E85 where I live, so I won't be running it).

I am working with Will right now to tune my LLT. It currently is still a work in progress as it is detecting knock higher up in the RPM band and is pulling timing and also seems like it might be just a tad lean but I have yet to upload his latest revision that adjusted the timing and fueling. It will take some time to dial it in, we haven't done but 4 revisions now. So once that is done and I have my LFX ported manifold installed, I will look into scheduling a dyno pull.

My last pull was 280rwhp so gaining 20rwhp on just pump gas might be a little out of reach, we will see though.
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote