View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 04:25 PM   #8
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Looks like a ZL1/E is only a 2650 away from smacking that imp pretty good. You have to make all that power work in order for it to give results, and the snake just can't use it until higher speeds. I've been thinking that while more power is usually almost always good, making better use of what you have, and being efficient, can be pretty dang effective. I think this test bears that out. Instead of putting more money in the engine, GM spent the money on the driveline, and it seems to me to blend of the A10 and the e'diff are what keep Camaro pretty much on par around a track with the over-priced snake.

I'd, of course, always want Camaro to knock the teeth out of the serpent, but I don't feel bad at all about the results. I'll keep the better chassis and just add a little more power to even things up even more.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote