View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 04:03 PM   #31
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Absolutely.... FUN is what this is all about. There will be plenty of time to line up against anyone you want.

Test and Tune sessions (practice) will go on and off all day long so you can get lots of runs. Especially on Friday. Saturday afternoon is Eliminations and there will still be opportunity. If the final races get over early then the track is again wide open.

Bottom line is have fun and learn your car. This is not big time serious racing except maybe for a couple of classes. It's a learning experience for most.

1st time Drag Strip runs are highly encouraged. THIS is the place to do it among friends who can give good advice.

A question I had stemming from the posts I read about last Fest is I bought into both the 2-day racer and show'n'shine are we allowed to park our cars at our show'n'shine spot in between runs for the day and how well will the class announcing be I heard lot of people got frustrated not hearing their class called.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote