View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 02:41 PM   #1
4camarosdeep

Drives: 2016 Mosaic Black SS
Mystery Camaro from CT

Hello
I'm the new owner of a 2016 Black 2SS. This is my fourth Camaro. I've been in love with them since I my first ride in my grandfather's 94 Z28 as a kid. Just coming out of a 2004 GTO and I love this car.
This car is a mystery and I was hoping maybe someone will remember it and be able to piece together it's history. It's a 16 2SS model in Mosaic Black. The dealership sold it to me certified pre-owned with only 2500 miles on it. I noticed a couple of modifications before purchase but didn't really get into it until I got home.
The previous owner installed: Tints, a full ARH long tube exhaust with cats and single tips, a CAI cold air intake , either a tune or at least a skip shift eliminator, factory matched rock guards, a custom camaro badge on the dash, black bow ties, low gloss black painted rims, and that's just what I've found so far. Seems like a lot of money just to dump the car after only 2000 miles. Car was originally from Massachusetts
Got the dealership to sign paperwork covering the warranty despite the modifications since they sold it to me with a full inspection without realizing all the work done to it.
If this car seems familiar to anyone. Please point me in the right direction. I would love to know more about it especially what tuning was done and where.
Thank You !!
Attached Images

4camarosdeep is offline   Reply With Quote