View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 10:34 AM   #19
Mydivorcegift
Future Mopar Owner

Drives: 2011, 2SS/RS, Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket403 View Post
Looks like all that is needed to hit 10.0 with the demon is MT Street tires and some seat time with the car, and soon the 2020 will be close to a second faster than that if current rumors are to be believed.
Right....and this is the case with any car. Just because something is capable doesn't mean it always will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKS1D3 View Post
No man, there isn't any hate. I haven't delved into the Demon's 1/4 mile times too deeply (as in, avidly searching on forums). I'm simply speaking from the dozens of YouTube videos that I have seen. Every video I have seen, has the owner in the low 10's and searching for the ever elusive 9 sec. pass (bone stock).
Don't get me wrong...like stated above it isn't "that easy". But there are quite a few "stock" Demon's in the 9's. Would probably be more if a lot weren't just permanently sitting in the garage.

And Dodge smurfed up advertising it was a 9.65 car and I think they learned from that when they released the times for the Redeye. They should have underpromised and overdelivered vs the other way around.

2011 Camaro SS/RS Synergy-1 of 255-Sold
You will be missed but you are in good hands!

2019 Challenger Hellcat
B5, Redeye, Widebody
Mydivorcegift is offline   Reply With Quote