View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 02:22 PM   #19
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
I have a few questions from the Forum Moderators Commitee of the Interwbz (AKA FMCIZ).

Was this an executive decision made by the FMCIZ? Or was this an internal promotion for the comical use of this forum? I must inform and insist that the FMCIZ does not take the "Moderator of the Hour" title as a joke. It is a serious promotion meant to distinguish moderators who go above and beyond the tasks asked upon the position of moderator. We will continue our internal investigation and I must ask you to cease and desist the moderator of the hour celebration until we reach a conclusion.

Thank you,
FMCIZ Chairman and Founder,

Milk 1027
As the representative who nominated said Moderator, who shall now be referred to as "the persecuted", I strongly refute the accusation that this award and acknowledgement is anything but an honest and validated show of gratification to our quiet mooudeureatourere (Canadian spelling) from the North.

Any further attacks against the peureusecuted (Canadian spelling) and his more than comical yet deserving action leading to his acceptance of this award will be seen as an attempt to undermine this great award.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote