View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 08:45 PM   #13
essess

Drives: 10 camaro ss
Brand loyalty is one thing, but brand worship is another. I love my camaro but am fully aware that the other side of the tracks have some great vehicles and if your not familiar with them than you need to do yourself a favor and try on the "competition". I used to have a 10 gt, the "black sheep" of mustangs. I loved every second of driving it. Ive read too many times "oh you had that pos 4.6 3v in it with a 5 speed!". Well, i can tell you 13.2's with just a cai and tune can take out close to 3/4 of your typical friday night croonies at the local drag strip. Loved that car. Love my camaro more, but just trying to prove a point. All of these cars are good. Choose what u choose and be happy with it. Dont be butthurt if the new model in town is faster, its inevitable no matter what brand. Its more fun to be a fan of all the fast cars than it is just your car. This weight conspiracy is rediculous. So what the camaro is faster. If the 6g camaro doesnt kill the mustang in sales, so what!! Enjoy what u drive. No one is going to look down on you when u park at the mall and think "omg becky that mustang is .6 seconds slower than the camaro" or "omg becky the visibility in that camaro is so sh**ty compared to the mustang". When u see the "other guy" at a light, give him a quick wave or thimbs up, and feel good when he gives the same to you. Inapproprietly drunk rant over.
essess is offline   Reply With Quote