View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 10:21 AM   #14
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Peterson View Post
I'm thinking that each poll should be held open more like a week. I have no idea how often any given person visits this section, how many people are subscribed to the section, or how many people are typically viewing here at any given time, so 2 or 3 days may be too short to indicate much interest in any of the questions.

Perhaps a post noting the existence of a new 'Ask Al' poll and a hint at what the questions are (but no poll) could be posted in the General section and deleted at the close of each poll. Should probably contain some fine print about 'Ask Al' not being about solving individual owner issues or for getting hints about future products.

Norm
We do leave them open at least a week. This one since Aug 24th. Good idea about a post in the general section. We thought about just putting the Ask Al section in General but I think it's in the right place. Just need to post some threads to direct folks to the polls. This one is a slam dunk for #1 but maybe a thread to drum up more questions is in order. I don't really see much there for Poll 7 right now.