View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 04:47 PM   #407
trademaster

Drives: 12 MP4-12C, 16 Quattroporte
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
I never once mentioned that a 1 second track lap differential was insignificant and a few of you are are missing my point completely. If you race professionally that's awesome, go get an R and get beaten by a Z. If you think otherwise, that's cool and I respect that but I'm not going to debate a 10mm hypothetical difference in tires or the length of some nano-tube intake switch because the light in the glove box is green. That and I don't have the technical speak at that level (actually, was referring to the Z's brake system). I'm simply going to lean on the proven professional circuits I've seen the two compete the last year. If you think Stevenson and others cheated or the R's simply couldn't handle the race season, good luck with that.
The modern pro circuits are all about regulation and driver. The differences in car performance are intentionally negated as much as possible to keep competition, well competitive. I honestly don't mean to be rude or hostile here, but if you don't have the technical speak at that level, perhaps you're arguing points you shouldn't be arguing?

Quote:
If you need to blow $30k+ to win an amateur track event somewhere maybe, then you simply have more cash than the rest of us. Good luck with that one also.
Huh?
trademaster is offline   Reply With Quote