View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 09:56 AM   #17
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPS Brandon View Post
I am not certain if you have seen our system, but I will throw our hat into the mix.

Out IPS twin turbo system is the highest quality kit on the market, ask the users whom have it installed, it also produces the highest HP numbers consistently, it can be installed in a modest amount of time with a modest array of hand tools!

A full list of the kit can be seen here http://www.ipsmotorsports.net/produc...oducts_id=4309

This auto car recently went out on stock tires and babying the car off the line to a mid 11 second pass at 124 mph!

If you have any additional questions please let me know, we are very proud of this system, and we have a lot of time in developing it, which is reflected in the HP it produces and the quality of parts we use!

Finally just a little fun video from our IRS record setting corvette Z06 (with the iron block motor still) Car went 7.75 at 183 Milan last weekend, and we have a new ERL motor going in the car in the next few weeks!

Regards
Very nice looking kit...

I love my ERL motor...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote