Thread: No Man's Sky
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 01:50 PM   #23
CapeCruisin
Daily Driver 24/7 365

Drives: '15 CRT 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibbs View Post
It's beautiful. There are some character and ship textures that seem like they weren't designed for anything above a 720p resolution, but it's still a gorgeous game.
Space combat vs pirates is actually really good. I'm surprised how good the AI is at dodging and coordinating attacks.
The sound/music is great.
The genre is definitely right up my alley. I played the hell out of Minecraft and Terraria, and am currently playing Starbound and this. It's a very good game if you go in with an open mind. Does it need some polish? Yes. Would it benefit from some expansion? What game wouldn't?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
flying around and fighting space pirates is fun. exploring, when you get to explore, is fun. lol checking out all the wildlife and aliens. trying to upgrade your multi-tool/exosuit/ship is fun. just tedious when starting off, imo. plus the game is massive.
Thanks fellers. I want to try it anyways. Either of you play Star Wars Galaxies before it shut down? That game had massive planets and awesome open world sand box exploration. I do like the space / rpg / grindy type genres.
2014 RRM Camaro 1LT/RS A6/NPP CAI
Follow Me On Instagram!
CapeCruisin is offline   Reply With Quote