Thread: No Man's Sky
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 01:44 PM   #21
shibbs
Captain Gingerbeard

Drives: 2012 IOM RS/SS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapeCruisin View Post
I've heard nothing but bad things about this game. Can anyone tell me any good things?
It's beautiful. There are some character and ship textures that seem like they weren't designed for anything above a 720p resolution, but it's still a gorgeous game.
Space combat vs pirates is actually really good. I'm surprised how good the AI is at dodging and coordinating attacks.
The sound/music is great.
The genre is definitely right up my alley. I played the hell out of Minecraft and Terraria, and am currently playing Starbound and this. It's a very good game if you go in with an open mind. Does it need some polish? Yes. Would it benefit from some expansion? What game wouldn't?
Pedders Coilovers, BMR trailing arms and toe-links, Prothane solid poly subframe bushings, JDP Motorsports rear upper control arm bushings, Texas Speed long-tube headers with 2" primaries, modified fully 3" Magnaflow competition catback. CAI cold-air intake. DBA rotors, Hawk pads.

Quote:
'Hellcat' sounds like some kinda 15 year old furry with liek "I'm a blue fox with wings and magical kawaii powers" kind of sh*t.
shibbs is offline   Reply With Quote