View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 08:14 PM   #24
Joe@CPR.com
Account Suspended

Drives: 03 vette, 94 trans am, 04 gto
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttxz06 View Post
It's cool man. Didn't know you the beauty plate came from you, but it was pretty jacked up. I was expecting something more along the lines of new. haha. No way was it going on my car. I could of taken mine off and drilled my own hole. It's on another car btw. I just gave it to someone. I didn't use it. But, your tank was fkn gorgeous so. haha. It's all good. No worries. Don't need a refund either. You good in my book Joe. And yes, your hoses were fine, I was just saying, why not ship that gorgeous tank with some sick ss braided lines instead. The cost to you is next to nothing anyways, so if someone is going to spend $600 or whatever it was on your tank, hook em up with some braided lines. But, that's just me.

We sell the tank one of two ways. Either with a templet to cut your own or we purchase a brand new one from gm and cut it. I really want you to be happy sir and can refund you or give you a credit towards amsoil or something.

On the line we originally did an an push lock and you would not believe how many people call with trouble and can't do it lol. The gates heat shrink clamps and oem quick connect are confusing enough to some people haha
Joe@CPR.com is offline   Reply With Quote