Thread: New and sos
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 07:44 AM   #3
SSJ2

Drives: 2010 2SS CAMARO
I agree that long tube headers and hi flo cats will get you on your way to the sound you are looking for. What you do after the cats is mostly personal preference. After the cats I'm just straight piped with muffler delete. It's loud but I like it. Be careful of the potential drone you could get depending on which way you decide. I had plenty with this setup so I went with j-pipes and it took care of any drone I had. Plenty of great cat back setups to choose from or just axle back setups as well. Solo Performance has a nice setup with j-pipes built in. I had an exhaust shop fabricate mine up. There's tons of sound clips of all types of exhaust setups for our cars. I'm sure most members here have clips of their exhaust setups or plenty on you tube. Congrats on the car and good luck with your search. the fun begins
BBK Long tube headers, Hi flo cats, straight pipe muffler delete with j-pipes. K+N CAI, Soler Performance Ported Throttle Body, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Phantom Grill, MGW flatstick shifter. 3.91 Gears, Ported Rod Mod Intake, ZTA Spoiler, Rohana RC22 20x10 20x11.
SSJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote