View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 02:04 PM   #302
devsfan1830

Drives: 2016 Camaro LT - Blue Velvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
The updated TSB states:

"Vehicles that are presented with TCC shudder should have the appropriate fluid exchange procedure completed. Diagnosis beyond the customer complaint is not required if vehicle was built prior to production dates indicated above"...which for the Camaro, is Feb 1, 2019.

Go to your dealer armed with this information. If they say a diagnosis is required, direct them to the July 8th revision for 18-NA-355.
Thanks for the advice. Just got off the phone with my new local service department and while they said a diagnosis is still necessary he said they've been doing these tests for over a year now so they definitely know how to test for it and make it happen. So if it does happen I'll get the flush. REALLY hope this is what I've been dealing with for the past 2 and a half years and its finally fixed. Even though its a lease ending next April, I'm toying with the idea of keeping this car since I'm over mileage and will be at the end. So I definitely want this fixed NOW and preferably under warranty.
devsfan1830 is offline   Reply With Quote