View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 11:56 AM   #29
Tanvir_sarwar

Drives: 2017 Camaro RS V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCGxKaLiBeR View Post
FYI.. I visited two differnt dealer. They replaced the TSB fuel line, then belt tensioner pulley, then checked exhaust system, engine bay, then give me the final answer "we drove another camaro and it has the same noise, so there is nothing wrong."

I reached out to GM twice about this.

First time, they said they are aware. I asked what was it, they said they will get back to me. Its been a few month now, no news. I replied twice, no answer.

Second time, they said they will follow up with the dealer. They will provide more info back to me. Again... haven't hear since.

I used Rislone and BestLine engine oil treamment in two different oil changes. It is quieter now but still noticeable. I soon bought RANGE AFM module, it now stays on V8 mode all the time, I still hear it slightly but I think I just have to deal with it.
You bought a brand new car. I don't think you should have to live with its deficiencies. The car offers cylinder deactivation....why should you have to live with V8 always in order to avoid something the car should not be doing in the first place?
Tanvir_sarwar is offline   Reply With Quote