View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 09:36 PM   #3
Jake02

Drives: 2020 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
I have replaced the MRC with the Multimatic DSSV suspension from a ZL1 1LE. When I did this I used shock simulators and suspension ride height sensor simulators. I used ride height simulators because it sounds like when people don’t use them it is more likely for the shock simulator to go bad. Since going to this setup I have had some brake bias issues and through some research I have found that this car uses electronically controlled brake proportion valves to control brake bias on the fly as needed. I imagine the weight transfer of the car when braking and turning with affect the commanded brake bias. Which is why I want to regain the use of the ride height sensors. I have heard that I can install a ZL1 1LE suspension control module and it will eliminate the need for shock simulators and still allow me to use the ride height sensors and will hopefully correct my issues.
This is why I need a suspension control module from a ZL11LE specifically. I have checked everywhere I can think of and can only find modules for a car with MRC. Both cars use the same part number, it appears the programming is different. I have access to Global Connect and can program factory calibrations but to my knowledge cannot install a program for a different car on my car. Technically the module swap I want to do shouldn’t work but I think it is worth a try at this point.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Jake02 is offline   Reply With Quote