View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 11:32 PM   #33
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOCAL.M6.ZLE View Post
Great feedback Mr. Nobody

I have 7 more years to enjoy the car here before smog time which means before i sell the car out of state.

Your perspective on the JMS capability is different than what JRE is saying (they love those things) but I guess i will find out soon enough. Like you said, I want to phase out the stuff that can easily be added later, and thats why i was asking about the BG. I agree, I can add the guages and the tank later... Just wanted to kill as many birds with one stone while the car was taken apart.

Your feedback is valued.
HAHAHA!!!

Hey - if Ted says JMS is okay - I'd run with it. He does this work all the time. I you're happy with what you've got with him so far - stick with him. I'm not calibrator, like him

CSP was able to run up to 800 WHP with the stock blower and stock low-side. That was on 93, though - no E'. That's why I was thinking JMS wouldn't be enough, but I don't have practical experience. Many others here do though, so hopefully they can comment.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote