View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 07:49 AM   #12
JonD

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
Decreased gas mileage is true as it takes more e content gas to equal straight 91. That’s the first I’ve heard somebody say it harms the engine... injectors can be an issue for direct injection vehicles IF it sits for months.

Run a tank of e54 then a tank of 91 and you shouldn’t have a single issue Boosted application is 100% different than NA when it comes to running out of fuel so the whole needing more pump won’t come into play NA with a 6th Gen and simple bolt on’s (disclaimer the 1LE has a different low side but still I’ve been told no difference in an SS)

Also running full e85 vs an e50 mix most the time doesn’t make a power difference so an experienced e tuner can explain these things. Running e54 is a better mix with the same performance results. I’ll ever run full e85 for my bolt on application & will always back one tank with 91 pump to clean it out
JonD is offline   Reply With Quote