View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 09:21 PM   #4
Camaro2ss2010

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CACer55 View Post
Been following and reading for a while, learned ALOT, thanks for those that post!

After 25 years of not owning a muscle car I've joined the ranks of Camaro owners. Previously owned 3 GTO's, 1-67,2-69's and 2 Trans Ams, 1-70 and 1-73. Searched for a classic for several years but never found what I wanted. Last Nov I was at Chevy dealer for truck inspection and while waiting, this cute salesgirl gave me the key fob to a 21 2SS. One test drive and I convinced myself, why buy a 50 year old classic that doesn't stop or handle, plus I'll have to work on it.
Looked and searched, was going to order new but GM closed the order book.
:-(

Found and brought home my new ride last Friday. 21 1SS-1LE, Shadow Gray. Beautiful car, fun to drive plus it has a warranty!! Some day I'll figure out how to add pics to this site.

First mod- removed the hood wrap, SO said WOW! Now she's pretty!!
Nice, congrats on the new ride. As for posting the pictures use the following steps. Go advanced, manage attachments, choose file and select picture. On that same selection click upload on the bottom right then select close this window at the bottom. It will take you back to the original page then click submit reply.
ECS supercharger, custom ground cam, ported throttle body, long tube headers, aeromotive fuel pump, fic injectors, ATI super damper, Corsa Extreme exhaust, elite engineering catch can and many other things.
Camaro2ss2010 is offline   Reply With Quote