View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 01:54 AM   #12
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
For anyone who's seen it in person, you know it's completely different than seeing it in pictures. The thing about it is.....when you see it in person, it's like seeing that pot of gold or that unicorn you've always heard stories of. When you finally see it, you know it's for real. I found myself talking to numerous people standing around the vert. They were asking questions and got a lot of "we're not sure right now" or "it is supposed to have the LS2".... I ended up answering a lot of questions and...well, also saying there's a lot of speculation going on. But, it was a great time. I was suprised at how well the undercarraige shots came out. I thought that gave a great idea of what the IRS looked like as well as the exhaust set up.

If anyone has a chance, go and see it...the silver, the vert, the fiberglass. It is worth the 3-5 hour drive. Make a trip out of it. Get a hotel room and stay the night. Have fun and take a day off so you're not crammed for time. It really is something else to be able to take it all in. Pictures just DO NOT do the Camaro justice. It IS that gorgeous!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote