View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 10:27 AM   #26
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaffe View Post
Yeah pretty much or a modern Explorer Sport trac

It's decent looking. I figured out what I don't like about the front end. the head lights. They are to big for the vehicle IMO. They look so massive and out of place.

Interior looks nice. there was some dimensions posted on twitter earlier

its 199.7 long compared to the ranger at 210.8 So it's not that much smaller. I think the commercial side will still gobble this up but curious to see how it does in the residential side....and even as I say that I realize this would be perfect for me haha.
It will be interesting to see if they get snapped up into short range delivery service fleets. Especially if you drop a locking tonneau or topper on it. Fleets tend to be all about total cost of operation. A low purchase price with low fuel consumption fits the bill if the vehicle is easily converted into a package hauler.
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote