View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 12:21 AM   #9
jv27

Drives: 2011 SIM 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
It's the most amazing thing!!!...when I got my car in May 2009, I was just about the only one that had one here on Long Island NY, where I live...

We bought the car from my friend who managed a dealership in Virginia and drove it home about 300+ miles to NY...

We couldn't go anywhere without people hanging out of their cars, waving, honking, and taking pictures of it all the way from Virginia to NY!!!

Every time we stopped at a rest area, we would come out to a swarm of people surrounding the car and asking what kind of car it was, and going nuts over it...

We couldn't believe all the attention we got everywhere we went...

We felt like rockstars!!!

By now, I thought the excitement would die down, but it hasn't...

I almost didn't look, except for the fact that they guy was honking and I thought something was wrong...

I can't even believe how cool it looks, even now, when I see it in a parking lot...

This car has star appeal!!!

I hope you get your car vey soon and post tons of photos, IF you ever get out of it long enough!!!

Good luck to you!!!
Thank You! yes there will be MANY pictures and posts once i get my baby!! i cant wait. and as of right now im sure im going to be the only person at my school with a camaro so itll be getting some attention!! like i said i cant wait to share my love of this car with you guys!
jv27 is offline   Reply With Quote