View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 06:23 PM   #59
Can'tHave2MuchHP

Drives: Fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange10ss View Post
I don't care if u have a escalade or not not do I give 2 shits what u can demo out . I didn't rip anyone off and of course u don't race cause ur a nutswinger just like u are on here . Me and him worked it out . As far as grammar , u can kiss my ass and il write however I want to and if you don't like it eat a dick . Enough English for u ? Now go swing off someone's nuts , get a car and come to Milan , il be there with all the Chicago guys , il either have my 4th gen or one of my 5th gens and il be happy to race anything you will swing off someone's nuts to borrow to race me .

Btw not yet means , you have junk and can't get out of your own way, so yes go be Tarzan and swing off of one of your friends.
Oh deary dear, someone sounds A N G R Y.

Nothing was worked out buddy.

"I don't care what you drive", well you asked, might want to read your other post "What do you drive?"...All I was doing was answering your question. Guess you can't comprehend multiple posts at the same time.

I race, but not my new stuff. My ZL1 and Vettes are way too pretty to be beat on, no need to waste the clutch only to prove that the car can run 10s or 11s or 12s. I will be building a dedicated drag toy soon though. So, not yet means, not yet. Let's not try to add to be Webster here, especially when we're dealing with some SERIOUSLY low IQ numbers from you.

My final post on this thread, I think I've thoroughly proved my points, and you have done nothing but help to prove them. Get outta here ya scamming bastard!

*Side note* I don't know any church going friends that call out so many insults nor get so angry so easily, nor scam people for thousands of dollars and then lie about it to no end and then when they finally think about making it right, they get scared and ask that the person they screwed over in the first place remove all of their complaints from public view! I mean isn't this whole thing HILARIOUS?

We all know what you're trying to do here bud...Not working. By the way, if I recognize you at Milan I'll be sure to let you know.