View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 04:34 PM   #59
Rabid Rabbit
Account Suspended

Drives: BMW X5M
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRZ06 View Post
That volatility is great when you trade the macro waves. Pick you entry and exit points conservatively and repeat.

You do have to have the time to do it though, since it does move fast, you have to be able to take advantage of those swings.

The last cycle was insane, history will eventually repeat itself again, as it has multiple times on that market. People like to bag on it in the comments sections of articles, but it is a market that is not leaving, and when the FOMO snowball comes into play, if you have a stake in it, you will eventually see huge returns.

While there are some questionable cryptocurrencies and most are unproven long term, you can't look at it that way. That market is not driven by business factors, it is driven by human behavior factors (at least on the retail side) and there is always one thing that will always hold true for human factors, people want to get rich.

The last cycle saw gains of 1000's of % and in some cases 10,000's %. Think about this... At that time less than 1% of the population knew anything about it. The next cycle, there will be easier access and it is more mainstream.

Even if you don't want to trade, pick a good entry point and just sit on it until that next cycle wave hits. It might be a few years away, but it will happen.
Actually I can't agree more with you that sooner or later but we will renew ATH. It is just a matter of time, I believe. Despite these gains of thousands of percents in 2017 I think that it is not reasonable to buy shitcoins anymore waiting for them to bring fantastic profit. I am pretty sure that it is high time to focus on fundamentals like Cardano, Ethereum and of course Bitcoin. To tell you the truth I think that Bitcoin should make up to 75% of the portfolio, my opinion. Btw here is an awesome article about the options available on the market right now of how to make big money https://primexbt.com/blog/make-money...ryptocurrency/

Last edited by Rabid Rabbit; 09-30-2020 at 01:12 PM. Reason: spelling correction
Rabid Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote