View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 06:26 PM   #49
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by samman11 View Post
Here's my take on this, my opinion. Why is it that during this resurgence, almost all of the people hospitalized were/are unvaccinated? Hmmmm, what does that tell you? It tells ME that the unvaccinated are vulnerable to the virus, and that they are also spreading it to other unvaccinated individuals. Hence, the spike in cases mainly in areas where the vaccination rate was LOW. Hmmmmm. Do you think there's a correlation? I do! Would the U.S. be going through this resurgence if the vaccination rate were 80% or higher? I doubt it. It appears to me that this is common sense. Sorry, one can't say it's a "personal choice" if that choice effects others as well. Which it clearly does, as we have seen. No, there are no guarantees that you won't have some side effect. However, millions of people have taking the shot and we are not walking around turning into Zombies, as some have claimed. Years ago, we never saw this type of push back to vaccines that our medical community stated was ok to take. Why now? Hmmmm, I wonder why. Keep listening to Fox news. When you or your loved ones are dying, like many are, you too will be saying, "I wish I got the shot!" Too late then!!!!!!
What do these people have in common? They chose to be unvaccinated. Hmmmmm. They’ve made their choice for personal reasons.

I got vaccinated so I could get on with my life and be left alone.

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -