Thread: Z07
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 10:39 PM   #8
aa406079

Drives: New : 2017 SS 1LE Old: 2012 TTRS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ender2664 View Post
The extra power in the Z06 isn't what I'm after it is the handling. My current car is plenty fast for the street and any vette will be at least marginally faster. I ask about the Z07 because of the upcoming grand sport and figured this would be the best place to ask about it.
I'm trying to decide between 2LT or 2LT Z51 or grand sport or grand sport Z07. This will be 100% DD and I'm just looking for an option that provides better handling than my 2016 camaro ss mrc.

Get a grand sport without the 07 package and there is a lot of companies that you can get the ground effects and spoiler....for example the stage two gurney flap spoiler buckets are just $130 in the bolts right onto the stock spoiler

The Z07 tires will last you approx 3-500 miles... Let that sink in... They are truly track tires and are closer to gum balls than street car rubber....

And good luck in the rain... I have FELT the tires of both side by side and the ZO7 tires have very little channeling.

Don't try and swap tires either as the ABS sensor is calibrated for the super sticky tires if u buy the Z07 package...

The stock GS with still pull 1.07-1.10 G

I say this because the 1LE Camaro pulled 1.09 on tires with a good daily driver wear rating... And the 1LE has smaller rubber than GS
aa406079 is offline   Reply With Quote