View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 07:04 AM   #30
Nothing like an SS
Faster!!!

Drives: 2020 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linker239 View Post
It seems like we have some talented luthiers in here. Those are some great looking guitars. I’ve made a few over the years. I don’t have access to a shop anymore so I haven’t built any in quite a while. Those EVH replicas are great, I’ve done a few myself. EVH is what got me into playing guitar, and tinkering with them. I don’t get to play much anymore either. But it’s a great hobby to have.

So true, EVH got many people started on guitar! I was 14 when VH 1 came out and melted my mind! I dabbled a little before that but that album changed everything!

Thank you! Mine aren't true replicas, they more or less look the part but in no way truly accurate, I wanted them to be mine, my specs, my selection of parts, woods, etc. It is just so much fun to bring these to life!

I am very into set necks these days, making twisted versions of guitars everyone knows, but improved and different. Again, all to my preferences and certainly nothing you could buy anywhere, one of a kind and special.

It is a hobby, my salvation, my sanity. Building or playing it is the very best therapy I have! Takes the world away and leaves me with peace and joy!
Nothing like an SS is offline   Reply With Quote