View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 04:57 PM   #1
Just Cruzin

Drives: 2017 SS 50th Anniv & 1969 SS350
FS: 50th Edition Interior Pieces

I became a Fifty edition spare parts hoarder and now I need to get rid of some of this stuff. For now I have some Fifty edition interior pieces for sale: knee pads, arm rests, door panels and floor mats.

1. The following items are the knee pads and arm rest and they will be a bulk buy at this time. Not looking to separate these items at this time as they are all boxed up and ready to go as one lot. Price is $500 for the box of knee pads and armrests shipped within the continental US.

Box containing (5) pairs of various knee pads. A Fifty edition pair of gray console knee pads, a white/light gray stitched pair of console knee pads, various knee pads w/stitching colored in with an orange marker. The console armrests I believe are factory Fifty edition armrests with orange stitching but I don't remember for certain and do not remember if I changed the stitching to orange or not, one has some small cuts on it. Everything is used and keep in mind the orange stitching that I colored in on the knee pads will probably eventually wear, so you will probably have to touch them up at some point. I purchased these from members of this site or ebay. I will post a pic of the marker that I used to color in the white stitching to make it orange. Below is a link to a post I made when I installed the altered knee pads in my car.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showp...postcount=8366

The below items are (2) armrest pads without base/mounting plates and (1) base/mounting plate without a pad.

The above armrest pad has some small cuts on it.

The above items will be boxed as one lot - $500 shipped within the continental US.

Last edited by Just Cruzin; 06-28-2021 at 06:18 PM.
Just Cruzin is offline   Reply With Quote