View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 09:11 PM   #8
Bolt-onC6

Drives: 2017 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ4Life View Post
I don't have anyway to monitor IATs..
but I run my car back to back. no cool down LoL. Both times I went to the track I had limited time to get my launch down before I had to leave.
I dont know why it would pull timing at such low IATs.

My mph on every run stay about the same 116mph so I know it not losing power run to run. Im a little easy on 2-3 shift since I have missed it. I am going to move seat up a little bit and really let her have it..
It pulls timing at 86* because that's what GM programmed into your stock ECM. I have a stock C7 file that I have reviewed. Back to back passes is fine as long as you don't sit prior to making the two passes. Your IAT's come up very quickly sitting if they rise the same as my C6Z06. Moving at any speed will bring them down. I have a Halltech CAI that pulls from the front of the car and my IATs still rise when not moving.

If you do any mods to your car you would be wise to invest in an HP Tuner or some way to monitor what is going on with your engine and tranny.

Good running by the way with just a stock C7. Those cars are awesome and ready for modding!
Bolt-onC6 is offline   Reply With Quote