View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 03:05 PM   #32
A Town

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodBoss View Post
If you want a good deal sell your current Camaro privately, generally dealers don't give you anywhere near what your car is worth. Then after your Camaro is sold buy a 2016 Camaro that is used. You will save so much money it's not even funny. I do this all the time, sell high, buy low but you have to be willing to wait a little and not force things. let somebody else take the hit!! You will have your 2016 Camaro for 10-15k less on your loan, and do not lease ever. You can even take it a step further and widen your search, eventually you will find a good car at a great price so if you don't like it you could sell it for what you paid or even make some $$$.
LOL Not willing to wait. These cars are hard to sell privately, trust me I tried no body is trying to spend 30k or more on a 2014 fully loaded Camaro. I will get rid of the negative balance by leasing the Camaro. 600 dollars is not a hurt to me. Financing a vehicle is pretty much leasing. LOL you still don't own the car and if your like me and don't keep cars more than 4 years best to least. I cant deal with this negative equity crap anymore. I don't plan on keeping cars for that long. these cars loss value so fast its not even funny, so I will lease to secure myself.