View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 03:04 PM   #41
kttxz06

Drives: '18 Zl1. '18 GT350.
Just a quick personal story. I sold half of my company to invest in building my own token. I won't get too much into it as we are still building out our platform, but I used to dabble in it. Make about $20k. Lost $18k. Made around $9k. Then lost another $20k. Then made another $5k. You get the point. All day trading. I have since gotten out completely.

Take this for what it is. The company who is building my token platform told me if you want to get rich from cyrpto, you need to actually own the token or the company providing the token itself. Not one person withing their community has ever became a millionaire by trading. Nobody. And they build ICO's for a living. So, that is why I have about $1.5 million invested right now into building my own ICO. It was a tough pill to swallow, but we'll raise close to $5m the 1st round and close to $30m the 2nd round, then we'll go public. I own 50% of the company btw. So, we shall see how this plays out in time. We are supposed to go live next month, but don't see it happening until 2019. It never goes as scheduled.

We will be self contained and will have NO attachment to Bitcoin whatsoever. We will have our own wallet and private exchange. And our token can only be used within our own network and through our own service providers.