View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 06:26 AM   #22
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer View Post
The winter beater. Lots of us have done that. On a nice day like today, some of us wish we drove a car we like. Some find a reliable 0-60 more useful than peeling out. Some will need to drive snowy mountain roads with grades. Some of us don't really drive that fast.

I'm annoyed with the idea of these new Camaros being something so precious. Ones that can afford the Cadillac Vs, it doesn't need to matter so much. I take it that these Vs will be rwd; new icing on the same cake?
To each their own. Everyone treats their property differently. If you want to daily your Camaro in the snow, ice, salt and cinders, that's your choice. Others (like me) have a reliable daily driver, so their Camaro, Corvette, etc. can sit in the garage and wait for a nice sunny day.

Your money, your car, your choice.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote