View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 10:08 AM   #7746
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbls1 View Post
It is ashame, but part of me kind of wants GM to cancel the Camaro instead of ruining it with their EV phase. I still feel that GM dropped the ball on Camaro's handling, but perhaps their venture into EVs will prove to be a learning experience for them. IMO I feel that we are in a sad state of affairs in terms of car enthusiasm, but sometimes one has to go through changes in order to learn. It appears that GM will end up going thru some bad times because of their poor choices.
u
Seems to me we are at a high point in terms of car enthusiasm. We have available to us a number of choices of Domestic 3 cars offering from 310 hp up to 800 hp. Buy it and drive it off the lot. When has that ever been true? The fact that sales of these cars is slowing rapidly has less to do with what the manufacturers are offering than it has to do with the number of and saturation of people really asking for them. If you build it they well come…maybe…for a little while. The fact that these days appear to be coming to an abrupt end seems to concern many. Especially those completely hating on what may be coming next, even though most really don’t have a clue what’s coming next.
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote