View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 01:17 PM   #7
Xaxas

Drives: 2019 2SS 1LE
I also got a 2019 White 2SS 1LE recently with $11500 in total discounts, they had a dealer discount, trade in help and budged an extra $2000 when I gave an extra $1000 in down payment.

From the get go I made it clear I was only into the deal because of the 0% APR but that I was staying with them because the discounts were good, I bothered the seller for a few days and lowballed my down payment (I was willing to give up to $5k but started at $3k), also played the long game with financing, if they don't give you 0%, bug them as much as possible for it and make them know you're not afraid to walk away, if at the end they give you 0% but no incentives, walk away and wait 3 days because that car won't go away, if they don't mix both by then, buy the car anyways, 0% on a ~$50k is equivalent to around $9000 in interest, I ALMOST got 0% but I was rolling in way too much from my previous car but they were more than willingly to give me $11500 in discounts with 84/0%

Good luck brother, negotiating a car is never easy, I hope you get it!

Previous: 2017 2LT aka "Noire"
Mods: Chevrolet Performance Suspension || K&N Cold Air Intake || Borla ATAK Mufflers + Catback system || MRR 650 ZL1 replicas with squared 285/30 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S || ZZP 4 piston brake kit + braided brake lines || BMR everything (Solid/Lockout cradle bushing are a MUST in Camaros)
Xaxas is offline   Reply With Quote